Last Updated on July 9, 2020
Last year I created a 31-Day Zero Waste Challenge that was all in video format. You can see the YouTube playlist attached below.
This year, I thought it would be fun, to take that challenge and really flesh it out.
I want to make it insanely comprehensive with blog posts, guide books, videos, even live Q&A’s. If going zero waste is a New Year’s Resolution of yours – this is your one stop shop.
As all of the blog posts come out, they will be linked here. Consider this the hub for all challenge related information. Every day over the course of the next month, I’ll give you one challenge. I’ll tell you the problem, give you the solution, and have an action item for you to implement.
In addition to this challenge I’ve created some sweet bonuses! So, if you’re just starting out and have 1,000 burning questions you can ask them to me via video chat!
Get access to my private Facebook group, where I’ll be hosting weekly lives throughout the challenge and I answer all of your most pressing questions.
But, first…. I need your help.
I want 1,000s of people joining me on this challenge. I think it’s the perfect time to help get friends and family involved because… living a zero waste lifestyle checks off everyone’s major new years resolutions.
Yep, you’ll be eating healthier and saving money! Seriously, see how I’ve saved over $12,000.
Be sure to share the challenges with your friends and family! Upload an instagram story of you participating in the challenge or share this page on Facebook.
Be sure to tag me on Instagram @going.zero.waste so I can see and share too!
Alright, without further ado….
- Day 1: Buy Less
- Day 2: Say No to Straws
- Day 3: Bring Your Own Reusable Water Bottle
- Day 4: Zero Waste Coffee
- Day 5: How to Actually Remember to Bring Your Bags to the Grocery Store
- Day 6: Use Real Stuff
- Day 7: Zero Waste Snacks
- Day 8: Declutter Your Life the Zero Waste Way
- Day 9: The Ultimate Guide to Zero Waste Cleaning
- Day 10: How to Compost
- Day 11: Conserve Natural Resources
- Day 12: Pick Up Litter
- Day 13: Zero Waste Grocery Shopping
- Day 14: Fight Food Waste
- Day 15: Meal Prep
- Day 16: Repair Something
- Day 17: Pack a Zero Waste Lunch
- Day 18: Use Cloth Napkins
- Day 19: Bring Home Leftovers
- Day 20: Zero Waste Dishwashing
- Day 21: Recycle the RIGHT Way!
- Day 22: Zero Waste Toilet Paper
- Day 23: Reduce Waste in Your Beauty Routine
- Day 24: Vote with Your Dollars
- Day 25: Be Prepared
- Day 26: Stop Junk Mail
- Day 27: Shop Secondhand
- Day 28: Shop Local
- Day 29: Start a Local Zero Waste Group
- Day 30: Get Involved in Local Government
- Day 31: Do a Trash Audit