Switching to non-toxic bakeware is one way you can reduce your exposure to PFA's. Here are some of the best bakeware brands I came across during my research. All these brands are naturally non-stick without the use of PFAs.
– Ceramic bakeware – Free of PTFE, PFAS, PFOA, lead, cadmium, + toxic metals – Ethical manufacturing – Thoughtful packaging shipped in recycled cardboard with zero plastic bags – Encourages recycling
– Ceramic nonstick bakeware – Free of PFAS, PFOA, lead, and cadmium – Recycling program available – Factory generates 30% of its power from solar panels – Recycled cardboard packaging
– Pure ceramic bakeware – No lead, cadmium, PFOA, PFAS, non-stick coatings, or metal core – Safe at extreme temperatures – Microwave, oven, BBQ, freezer, and dishwasher safe – FDA Certified & California Prop 65 compliant
– Stainless steel bakeware – Manufactured in ethical factories – Offset 100% of shipping- related carbon emissions – 1% For the Planet member
– Stainless steel cookware – Free of harmful coating such as PFAS, PFOS, PFOA and PTFE – Handcrafted in USA – Lifetime warranty available
– 202-Year-Old Porcelain Recipe and ceramic clay bakeware – Artisan crafted and chef-approved – Recycling program available – USA based factory