I’m sharing the best ebike conversion kits on the market for those looking to get more exercise and lower their carbon footprint. An ebike conversion kit with a battery can help you get uphill or carry large loads without relying on a gas powered motor!
– Mid-drive motor kit – 500w-1000w options – 160Nm of torque – All necessary accessories, like battery, included – One month free return, replacement, or maintenance
– Wheel conversion kit, customizable to any bike size – 250W motor in wheel – Power pack and pedal sensor – 40 Nm of torque – Lightweight
– Friction drive kit – UK based – 250W – Quick installation – All major accessories, including battery – Lightweight
– Rear/front wheel conversion kit – 500W – 35Nm of torque – Two battery options – All major accessories included
– Wheel conversion kit – 1000W – 60Nm of torque – Battery and charger not included, 48V/30A recommended battery
Yes! If your battery dies or you simply wish to not use the motor, you can certainly ride your bike without it. However, it will be much heavier and harder to maneuver than a regular bike.