9 Best Sustainable
There are plenty of sustainable and ethical sock choices. Although you may not think that accessories like socks can make a big environmental impact, you’d be surprised!
What To Look For
In Eco Socks
Opt for brands that use eco-friendly materials like organic cotton, Tencel, or hemp. Also go for brands that are transparent about their manufacturing.
Organic cotton and recycled wool socks.
or every pair sold, $1 is donated to a charity of your choice.
Yellow Wavy Line
- Organic hemp, cotton, bamboo, and wool.
- Transparent about manufacturing processes.
- Uses responsibly sourced materials like merino wool.
- Colorful patterns and unisex designs.
gh-performance options available.
Harvest & Mill
- Supports USA-based cotton farmers.
- Made from organic bamboo.
- Fair Trade certified.
Sustainable Swimwear: 18 Best Ethical and Eco Swimsuits
The Best Sustainable Baby Clothing Brands
More Sustainable Posts
Join the Community