I love my little kitchen. It’s small, but it works for me. I would love a huge, bright, beautiful Pinterest kitchen, but this one is perfect none the less. This is where I store most of my dry goods. Pasta, nuts, legumes, sugar, granola, chocolate, cookie jars, popcorn, potatoes, onions, and garlic. The kitchen doesn’t...
View All Posts
- How to Sleep Better | 10 Tips for Improving Your Quality of Sleep Naturally
- What is Compostable? 125+ Household Items You Can Compost
- Laundry Detergent: The 10 BEST All-Natural, and Eco Friendly Options
- Thrift Stores and Vintage: 12 of the BEST Secondhand Shops Online
- Bernardo Coat Review – Is this Eco-Friendly Jacket Worth the Hype?
it's not about perfection; it's about making better choices